You may return a product purchased within 20 days of purchase for exchange or refund in the form of original payment (less shipping charges) by requesting a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via Courier or insured parcel post. We’re sorry; return shipping fees are not reimbursable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on ALL orders returned for credit if returned 20+ days from original shipping date.
- Defective items must be returned within 30 days.
- Shipping & handling will be charged on all warranty work, returns & exchanges. A service charge may also be applied at this time.
- Please download and fill the RMA Form.
- Send the returning products along with RMA form and a copy of your original invoice to:
Embrosin Medical Technologies Inc.
907 Fetchison Dr. | Oshawa | ON L1K 0L3 | Canada
Tel: 1-416-848-3741 | Toll-Free: 1-855-489-4549 | Fax: 1-416-840-5104 | 1-833-336-7037 (Toll Free Fax)
- Returns at Embrosin are processed as they are received. It may take up to two weeks, or longer for the exchange, refund or credit to complete. We will notify you of the status upon completion only or if we have a question.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
All Embrosin products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Any product which proves defective in workmanship or materials will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and use of the instrumentation beyond their limitations. It also excludes the improper usage of an instrument in a way that the particular instrument was designed and intended to be used. Moreover, instruments damaged in an abusive or accidental manner are also excluded by this warranty.
Embrosin Medical Technologies Inc. disclaims liability, under this warranty or otherwise, for damages arising from (1) user negligence, misuse, abuse or alterations to instrument; (2) the use of commercial grade washers; (3) dental automated washer – disinfectors where manufacturer’s processing guidelines are not followed; and/or improper set-up and installation of the device.
Warranty is also voided if the instruments are not stored and sterilized properly as shown in the Instrument Care sections. Any modification, alteration or sharpening made to Embrosin instruments will render the warranty void.
Cutting instruments should be reconditioned every 3-6 months or depending upon the usage. Warranty does not cover routine maintenance, sharpening, or reconditioning.